BACK • HOME • NEXT
• Ramble 184: “Ten ramblers had a great walk through the countryside of Therfield, just south of Royston. We ambled past some lovely houses and even got an invitation to a wedding reception in a marquee! We enjoyed a good lunch in the Fox and Duck where we were joined by two roadies. Thanks to Jan and Algy for organising this ramble.”
• Ramble 185: Saturday 6th July – more information to follow.
• Messy Church: The next messy Church is on Thursday 20th June, 15:30 – 17:00.
• The Annual Strawberry Event is on this Saturday 8th June between 10:00 and 12:00, hopefully in the Church grounds (weather permitting), or else in the St. Michael’s Community Hall.
• The Summer Fete is on Saturday 13th July – please put this date in your diary. In the meantime, please look through your cupboards for items for the bric-a-brac stall, things useful for the Tombola and of course the odd bottle of wine would not go a-miss for the water into wine stall. If you can help in anyway, please have a word with Carole.