BACK • HOME • NEXT
• Please remember in your prayers Blake Hailey, Faith Maskell & Aria Head who are being baptised at St. Michael’s on Sunday 15th September at 2.30pm.
• Award Winning Jam and Marmalade for sale in the Church Hall after this mornning’s Eucharist service (15/09). Can also be ordered online at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please take time to read the posters at the back of the Church regarding the relaunch of “The Nightstop Service” in Hertfordshire, “Mental Health Awareness” and “Faith4Rights”
• Ramble 187: “… saw eight ramblers and one roadie enjoy a good walk and meal. Thanks to Jan and Algy for organising this event.”
Ramble 188: Saturday 5th October – meet at St. Michael’s at 10.00am for a 10.15 – start more information to follow.
• “Have You Sponsored the Bike ‘n’ Hike? The Beds and Herts Historic Churches Trust are holding their annual Bike ‘n’ Hike THIS Saturday (14th September) from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. We will be walking round the churches in Hatfield, starting at 9.15 am. If anyone wants to join us, please ring Diane on 01707 883783. We also require sponsors and people to sit in St Michael’s church to receive the participants during the above times. Thanks everyone. Diane”
• “Ladies at Lunch” is on Saturday September 14th at 12:30 in the Committee Room; all are welcome – just bring a small plate of food to share; tea and coffee are provided.
• Messy Church: The next meeting is on Thursday 26th September 3.30-5.30 in the Church. If you can help before and after the session this would be gratefully appreciated.
• Have you booked your place at the Michaelmas Tea Party yet? If not, please have a word with Lynne or Kate.
• Quiz Nite: Friday 18th October 7 for 7.30pm – Book up early; see Lynne or Roger for further details
• Parish Outing: Wednesday 22nd January 2020 Sonning Mill to see ‘Singin’ In the Rain’. The approximate cost will be £72 which includes Coach, Meal and Theatre. There are a few seats available which could be yours with a £30 deposit. Please contact Jan Palfreman 07774 408045 for further details.